The Clyde branch of the SOC holds a varied range of informal talks and presentations on a monthly basis from September – April. Meetings take place in the Graham Kerr Building at the University of Glasgow – students are always very welcome to attend!
Evening talks programme
Zoology Department, Graham Kerr Building, University of Glasgow, G12 8QQ.
On the following Mondays at 7.30pm:
• 02 Dec 2013 Iain Livingstone – Lithuania and its birds
• 06 Jan 2013 Ian Fulton – Japan in winter
• 03 Feb 2013 Ben Darvill – Upland birds: Ecology, conservation and how you can help
• 03 Mar 2013 Neil Grubb – Outlands: Wild places of the Lothians
• 07 Apr 2013 AGM & Members’ Night
0141 773 4329
0141 557 0791
About the branch
Treasurer and representative of the branch on SOC Council:
Liz Parsons, Toby Wilson, Alan Wood, Dawn Anderson
Clyde Islands recorder:
Clyde Tetrad Atlas 2007-14
Some other Clyde tetrads can be found using these links to neighbouring
A Guide to Bird Watching in the Clyde Area
This publication is now sold out, however a reference copy is available in the George Waterston Library at SOC HQ.
Bird recording in this area