Evening talks programme
Kells School, New Galloway
Deatils of the 2014/2015 Winter talks programme will be added shortly
01644 420 280
- 12 – 19 Jul: Week on South Uist
- July & Aug: Cruises on P.S. Waverely from Ayr on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays for seabirds, sea mammals & spectacular scenery
- Late Jul/ early Aug: Cruise around Ailsa Craig on Monday afternoon
- Sun 10 Aug: Auchencairn Bay & Rascarrel Bay
- Sat 16 Aug: Corsewall Point for migration
- Fri 29 Aug: Corsewell Point for migration
- Sat 13 Sept: Newbiebarns for wader passage
- Fri 26 Sept: Mersehead for first Barnacle Geese
- 11 – 18 Oct: Week on Islay
Joan Howie (as above) or Geoff Packard, 01557 330681.
About the branch
Joan Howie, The Wilderness, High Street, New Galloway, Castle Douglas, DG7 3RL
Chair and representative of the branch on SOC Council:
Andrew Bielinski, Jeremy Brock, Jean Maltman, Iain Matthewson, Mark Pollitt, Graham Smith
Dumfries and Galloway recorder:
Click here for a list of recommended sites to visit and to download a free, full-colour birdwatching guide produced by D&G Council Ranger Service.
Bird recording in Stewartry
Visit the Dumfries & Galloway recording area page for details of the latest bird report, back issues, species considered locally and for Local Recorder contact information.