Evening talks programme
Kells School, New Galloway
On the following Thursdays at 7.30pm:
• 05 Dec 2013 Angus Hogg – Ayrshire birds: The changing scene
• 16 Jan 2014 Jeremy Brock – Winter in the Balkans, followed by New Year’s Welcome
• 13 Feb 2014 Derek McGinn – Sea to summit
• 13 Mar 2014 Ben Darvill – Upland birds: Ecology, conservation and how you can help
• 03 Apr 2014 AGM & Members’ Night
01644 420 280
- Oct – Mar: Excursions to be announced at each indoor meeting
Joan Howie (as above) or Geoff Packard, 01557 330681.
About the branch
Joan Howie, The Wilderness, High Street, New Galloway, Castle Douglas, DG7 3RL
Chair and representative of the branch on SOC Council:
Andrew Bielinski, Jeremy Brock, Jean Maltman, Iain Matthewson, Mark Pollitt, Graham Smith
Dumfries and Galloway recorder:
Click here for a list of recommended sites to visit and to download a free, full-colour birdwatching guide produced by D&G Council Ranger Service.
Bird recording in Stewartry
Visit the Dumfries & Galloway recording area page for details of the latest bird report, back issues, species considered locally and for Local Recorder contact information.